Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trying my hand at blogging for the second time now ...that too after a lot of persuasion from friends and family.
The last one , well it didnt come out the way i wanted it to be very honest.
But ya it was like looking back into the past of mid teens wid a magnifying glass, as i could see exactly how my thought process has changed during the last few years in which i have seen many transitions taking place within and outisde me.
This blog hopefully will serve as the same as the last one did, a little space in this great Spider's web , a little string which i can hold onto for life as remember my early adutlhood days as probably the best days of my life, the days where all the restrictions were taken off me , the days where i started to decisions and talking rationally , the days where i truly LEARNT

No comments:

Post a Comment