Saturday, December 5, 2009

Life: Mr.Pande? Shiv: Ya? Life: So u dont want any more adventures between the end sems? Shiv: WHY WOULD I? Life: OK , There you go , Life screws you

I had a very clear aim , pass these bloody end sems with the least of extra curricular work(which i thot were my main distraction)
Normally i tend a nice routine during exams , needless to say , thats why i dont score much :D.8 hours of sleep,a bit of sitcom watching and everything.
So first , end sems dont get off to a gud start , but recovery happens. then health swings.then end sems become better.Now 4 down , 2 to go.Slowly the happy phase is about to come.coz well AOOPS is there after a 2 day break, so must be good eh?

Now my dear Life comes into focus.

So when the dearest friend of yours comes to tell you , that she is heart broken (or something like that) , with her (pseudo)BF - who BTW is one of the biggest nutcases around- News like this tends to shock the bloody living daylight out of u.

See, there is a pattern , at the first attempt , the worst of guys get the best of girls.Now that coudnt happen to this frnd of mine ! could it! It DID.and nobdy apart from me knew it.
It pains , its a searing pain when u see ur frnd cryin over a jerk .. u dont know what to say ..curse the guy or appreciate the lady...and well seeing tears are just not pretty..that too when the lady is resting on you.so our little doubt clearing session in the lib became a consoling session on the lib stairs.
My world , i havent been that hurt in a long long time.. that too when the guy is tryin to hurt the lady by not accepting her call of parting ways. So now do u corner and hit the guy , or do u respect ur frnds call?.

i discovered later , you should respect her call and give her time. I didnt.
Being the normal analyst that i tend to be , I put some blame on her , and curse her (pseudo) BF. NOT pretty Shiv , not pretty.

But then , there is a certain level of confidence and trust u expect from your frnd. telling me about all this so secretively when everything has gone spiralling out of your hands is quite agitating.

Yet , i held onto my calm(dont know how.)

I DIDNT LIKE THE SITUATION I WAS PUT IN , A BIT.

But as a dear frnd , but someone confides in you, u have to step up.
And in the coming days , my health degrades, further and further.Emotional trauma doesnt go well with my body.
somehow i sit down to study , and give a great exam.

Now , walking back along with her after the exams , the topic is raised again(to the least of my pleasure)and then i call the guy an 'emotional psychophat!' , Well , i hold onto my words(just ill timed as i later clarified)
and then i hear out of her mouth ,"He is a nice guy, dont comment on people u dont know , U r a a bloody rude person". DONE. THATS IT. You make a wretched call in your life ,cry all over me , then i get this .
Sorry lady , as much i like u , Incompetent Fucks and wretched calls arent accepted.

You are indeed a special frnd to me , and i try my level best to repay ur trust in me...yes agreed , i hurried up your relapsing behaviour , should have respected ur situation a bit more. But me dear , i came to know one thing. U DONT KNOW ME A BIT.NOT A BIT.

I thought you would see the real me, apart from the fake image i keep in college to ward off flies , but u didnt and that day , u put a nail in the coffin.I am indeed a tad dissapointed.

Acceptance isnt a Yes or a No , its a grey area.Theres where you have put me in .

1 comment:

  1. Ek dum dilse u wrote.....I just hope things take a good turn

    Shahid

    ReplyDelete